xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The BEST song of all time??

Well, I believe the best song ever written is 'Beck - Satan Gave Me A Taco', it's not a musical masterpiece, but the lyrical content makes me smile everytime I hear it. My 2nd best would probably be 'All Time High - Ugly', it's just fantastic!!!!

Bohemian Rhapsody is huge..
The best song ever is very genre specific... i mean, theres never going to be one song that is the best throughout all the genres-  cos they are all different.

There are some songs that will become real classics - some 90's rock, like oasis wonderwall (which for its incredible simplicity on the guitar... is known by everyone... at least in england)  is ignored because its not that old... while queen - bohemian rhapsody covers the generations much better,  

so i dont know lol :lol:

Yeah,

I vote for Bohemian Rhapsody.

And another choice may be for We are the champion :lol:

Oh , i see that, alot of you're listening to rock, yeah, that my favorite kind of music, i love rock, very hard to find "The BEST song of all time", i like gothic metal, hard rock, each type of music have a lot of band, and every band are very good, can't compare them :lol: