xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The BEST song of all time??

Thunderclap Newman- Something in the air..I know its a really old song but it fantastic song..Some people could surely learn a thing or 2 from that song..

2112- Rush.If your not familiar, its a 20 minute song *a whole A-side of a vinyl* about the year 2112. In this year, there is life on many planets in many galaxies. Some planets have formed a federation. On each planet of the federation there is a temple with priests. The priests control every single aspect of life, including music. The story is about a nameless character who finds an instrument, and when he brings it to the priests, they denounce it as trash and a waste of time. The rest of the song is his dream of what to do, and his attempt to bring it to the people, bringing it to a grand finale.The song, being so long, is divided into 7 chapters-I- OvertureII- The Temple of SyrinxIII-DiscoveryIV- PresentationV- Oracle: The DreamVI- Soliloquy *sp*VII- Grand Finale

when a song is heard by a billion peopleit becomes a hitwhen a song is sung by a billion peopleit becomes an anthem.'streets of philadelphia' by bruce springsteen is my favorite song of all time.the rest is a difference of opinion. 8)

i dont know exactly if its the best or if its awesome but i think girls and boys by good charlotte anyone heard of it

no offence to you but, what are you like 12? i dont' want to call that a bad song but that definitely aint gonna be anywhere near as a choice for the best song of all time. it just doesnt have the potential to move masses to such a great level that it becomes one. try considering some REAL music.

I know I already said Rush- 2112, and I still stand by that, but if I MUST pick a more commercial song that people have you know, actually heard... I'd say the only pick is The Beatles' Come Together.

I can't decide on a best song. Probally something by the Clash....they've done everything : Punk, rock, jazz, reggae, dub, you name it.