xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I need an admin, a phpbb mod installer for manga racing game

lol im typing fast and i dont look at my screen. Im not a nerd.
lmao i cant believe you asked me to read about PHP when i asked you how to open it.

And how do you not know today is my first day on the computer? you dont, whats the big deal?

And i do know how to open a floppy disc, i try to open it but it doesnt work becuase my documens doesnt open it, microsoft works is for text and the phpbb forum back-up file sint oly etxt so i cant open it from there and i neevr opened a file like that so i dont know how to open it.

OK your stoned then! soory dude i caant help you.. Im not trying tooo be arkwark.. your just not making any sense

Ok, i finally have hosting, and i have a site/forum, i will be looking for a cuople more people now, so if you would like to help then please pm me.

Could you provide us with a link, so we can see what the site's about?And please consider using the Edit button next time, rather than having to consecutive posts.

ok 1 thing why do you think im asking for admisn? i dont know how to install any phpbb mdos so there realy nothing new its just forums for now. and another thing i did thatto bump this thread but now im really looking for people. and yuo should read my first post to see what its about.

SSR, I'm really sorry, but can I hijack your thread for a second? Thanks :) . I need a little help with PHP as well, as the tech guy for my site has said that he doesn't want to be on the site anymore. So if anybody has the time to just install a blank php board onto my site and then upload an old backup, please PM me.All yours, SSR.

a php board? or phpbb? and to create a phpbb board its easy you can do so by creating 1 from cpanel and then just using your backup and back it up through the backup link in the cpanel. and if your not talking about phpbb then i dont know.but then you should make your own thread asking for that becuase then you might actually get answers.

nvm, its not an automated game, and its not like a play station game, you have no diea what im talking about so nvm. and im *BLEEP*in looking for amdins the site isnt out yet and it wont be until i can get some guys to isntal stuff for me or untill someone can write a tutorial on how to install mods, and i dont have cute ftp so i cant uplaod stuff. i just dont know what file to edit the stuff in and also where to get that file.

What racing game is this? I would like to play it . . .

Me too gohst. Why dont you make a racing game - i bet it will be good - gohst was!

Ok i am making a pixel car game, its not automated. you wil need to instal your own parts through paint and you will have to add up all of your hp and then put it in your signature. and to race you wil have to ask some to challenge each other and since i dont have a program to let people race online i will determine the winner with a quarter mile et calculator. this isnt going to be automated at all. and im looking for people to install a few mods for me!! and nobdy wants to teach me so i cant release this.

So its not a proper game? Like say, "micro machines" or "grand theft auto" its just some sort of thingy online . ... i dont know, maybe ask on another website more tailored to this sort of stuff.

Why dont you make a racing game - i bet it will be good - gohst was!

Thankyou for the compliment. I tried to make one but it kind of didn't really work very well :roll: you should have seen it - it was a disgrace! I think maybe I will try it again in the future...

lmao, gohst you have no diea how long it would take to have an online game or whatever. it cost a *BLEEP* load of money and could take like 1year+ and you cant do it yourself. i dont have hat type of money. man, you must be like 9years old. becuase you would know that that cost money of your older.

alright and please dont talk about out of the subject things i need an admin and there wil be no site if there is no admin. i dont have 1 guy to help or 1 guy to teach me so i really dont want to talk about anything except the admin position.