xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I need an admin, a phpbb mod installer for manga racing game

wait ok im so consufed right now, i have to first upload it to my ftp then i start editing from there? or what? if thats wrong then can you write a beginning tutorial or something.

SSR i could help you, but your not giving enough information on your problem.you dont upload a zip file to your webspace unless you want it to be a zip file that people can doanload.are you trying install a forum (like phpbb)

oh ok know i know what to do. Wait at least i think. Ok correct me if im wrnong, becuase im just gussing nobody has told me at all wtf to do.So, i will have to edit the phpbb forum file? i thought i had to edit the file of the hack that i downlaoded then uplaod it to the ftp. so what i have todo is edit the forums file and then reupload?Am i correct?

yeah your right!I find it best to edit PHP using dreamweaver.Do it in very small stages..Edit a few lines then upload it, check it.. if ok carry onHope That helpsIm learning PHP myself so im not a whizz at it..

ok, i dont have that though i will use notepad just as good.and i have another question i have my phpbb forum saved on my floppy disk, how do i take the phpb file out of there and on to my computer? i forgot.

omg, what do you mean? i jsust need to know how to open a *BLEEP*ing floppy disc i just forogt howsince i havent done it, lmao read mroe about php if i knew what ihad to read then i would and also tutorials dont do *BLEEP*. thats why i masking yous all you had todo was for exmaple say "goto my documents then goto file, then goto open then click the arrow and goto floppy disc click the file you want then open it to your comptuer save it then there you go" but yous are making it so much harder.

omg, what do you mean? i jsust need to know how to open a *BLEEP*ing floppy disc i just forogt howsince i havent done it, lmao read mroe about php if i knew what  ihad to read then i would and also tutorials dont do *BLEEP*. thats why i masking yous all you had todo was for exmaple say "goto my documents then goto file, then goto open then click the arrow and goto floppy disc click the file you want then open it to your comptuer save it then there you go" but yous are making it so much harder.

You spelling sucks- you been drinking?
I cant believe you do not know how to open a floppy disk...

lol im typing fast and i dont look at my screen. Im not a nerd.lmao i cant believe you asked me to read about PHP when i asked you how to open it.And how do you not know today is my first day on the computer? you dont, whats the big deal?And i do know how to open a floppy disc, i try to open it but it doesnt work becuase my documens doesnt open it, microsoft works is for text and the phpbb forum back-up file sint oly etxt so i cant open it from there and i neevr opened a file like that so i dont know how to open it.