xisto Community
iGuest

What languages do you speak

Greek my main language. I also speak English (better than i do now , toolazy to think ;)) and french (*BLEEP* though but i can I 've got delfA1-2-3)

hallo....Ich Bin esther/gemini_gal........danke.......ok know a little german.........basically introductions........im still learning,anione teach mi some.............n i oso noe english [n singlish, haha] n chinese.....................i doubt anione noes tt.......at least ppl who visit this site huh...........a little spanish [actually juz a few words lah]............japanese? reaalli i onli noe a few words of other languages but other then german which im still learning if u wanna teach mi german pls add mi in msn or email me at gemini_rainbow@hotmail.com

I only speek english only. I have a Grandma however that speeks french sometimes. But she always speeks in english to me. :rolleyes:

The only language I speak fluently is English, however I do know some Latin (Raeda In Fossa Est. Raeda SEMPER In Fossa Est :rolleyes: ) from taking it for three years in high school and I'm planing on taking Japanese this upcoming fall semester at my college.

what languages do you speak?oment)

1. I Speak English. I am Australian for 17 years but my origin is Egypt. I am Copt (not Arab). Copts are the original people of Egypt before Arabs invaded Egypt. I studied English 6 years in school since I was 10 years old as a first foreign language. Then I used English in University, researching and reading Scientific papers and in travel to western countries. I speak English with my family in Australia.

2. I speak Arabic . It is my mother tongue.

3. I studied French as second foreign language and used it during my lecturing Math in one of Algerian University.

4. I studied German for reading scientific papers .

5. I speak Russian . I used it in practice since I was 5 years studying and researching there. I used it in Eastern Europe. I communicate with Russian with my Polish wife until she learned English.

6. I immigrated to Australia to unified the language for my kids. I speak in English even with my family and kids in Australia.

I'm literally a -master- of english, and I'm pretty fluent in spanish. Other than that, just bits and pieces. Third would probably be japanese.