xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Personal Comp Vs Pre-made which do you do or prefer?

What type of comp do you have?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My pa asked this computer company...named Generic Computers...and we got a premade computer with windows98 installed and intel pentium 4..and ram and stuff..

and not a dell brand,or premade comp...when u buy a premade computer your paying most of the money for the brand name. ;D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell that to my parents... They think the brand name stops the computer from crashing :)

Personal Comp Vs Pre-made - which do you do or prefer?Personal Comp Vs Pre-made

Make it myself. It's cheaper runs better and it's not half *** like some other well known computer manufactures. I did hear of a new manufacture that was small but getting awesome reviews; it's just too bad I can't remember their name. If I was forced to pick a manufacture (That I can remember) I'd go with Alien ware. (Yes, I would be forced to delete the os.) The biggest problems I see with manufactured computers is that they are not assembled properly and tend to be costly.

-reply by Dweller