xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

BAd news...

Well i guess it gives me more time to plan the site.. I really do have no interest in trying to find a free host equal to what FNH is offering so I will stick around but dayum i'm itching to build! :shock:

Isn't everyone over this yet? I was over it ages ago...

Hey do i have to look for new hosting or what i dont understand whats going on!!!!! please can a site admin or someone that knows something about it let me know???????? thanks

Isn't everyone over this yet? I was over it ages ago...

What the hell is that?

Can someone explain the situation please? A one line smarmy response doesn't help people who happen not to be in the loop.

Some simple courtesy would be great.

Excuse me?? My post was actually about the damn topic!

Hey do i have to look for new hosting or what i dont understand whats going on!!!!! please can a site admin or someone that knows something about it let me know???????? thanks

Just be patient :D

OK guys, FNH is back, but the server isn't up yet...

All accounts were removed. I requested from datacenter to cancel my server last week and I contacted them to not to cancel the server after we found someone who can pay and get % of the forums. well they did not get the second email I dont know how the server was removed with all the accounts. I know most of you have a backup of your sites because I have told you from last week backup your sites. this is only for free hosting. Paid hosting server is fine. I am getting a shared server with someone so I can be able to pay for it each month.

Get the picture? not many people have read this obviously! :roll:

Ok thanks for the relpy. I was not attacking anyone and I did read that blurb.. I mean its free so I am not complaining or anything. Its just that I think I joined at a bad time and ever since I did it has said 12 hours.. I was just wondering "roughly" when it would be ok to apply for my space and hopefully get it? Once again from reading the package I really do applaud you guys for making such a comprehensive and decent package available for free. I just want to know when :D Peace.

OK guys, FNH is back, but the server isn't up yet...

All accounts were removed. I requested from datacenter to cancel my server last week and I contacted them to not to cancel the server after we found someone who can pay and get % of the forums. well they did not get the second email I dont know how the server was removed with all the accounts. I know most of you have a backup of your sites because I have told you from last week backup your sites. this is only for free hosting. Paid hosting server is fine. I am getting a shared server with someone so I can be able to pay for it each month.

Get the picture? not many people have read this obviously! :roll:

i understand that but the thing is that my site went offilne about 15 hours ago and you are talking about last week on your post, so..... :roll: ???

Thanks !

Fijas will be ban...Update: Whizz will be leaving but still visit the site I think..(he post in my gfx forum but right now my forum is renewed so can't see his posts about quiting)

Fijas will be ban...
Update: Whizz will be leaving but still visit the site I think..(he post in my gfx forum but right now my forum is renewed so can't see his posts about quiting)

lol - i just posted about Whiz, do you know why he left?

Fijas will be ban...
Update: Whizz will be leaving but still visit the site I think..(he post in my gfx forum but right now my forum is renewed so can't see his posts about quiting)

lol - i just posted about Whiz, do you know why he left?
NOt sure but he might come back..^^

~Close to prevent spam~