xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

BAd news...

so nazrin, can you tell us what's goin on here? is the service is really back up again? you r the one who posted that email, right?

I don't get the use of this thread. An announcement to say bye to members? Shouldn't you be concentrating on announcing the positive aspects of your host?

I am new here so seemed to have misse this drama but could someone fill me in?I have not even applied yet for webspace but was about too. FNH looks like a cool place and I applaud the people who made it happen for us that cant YET afford paid hosting of any kind. I really want to stay and make a sucsess of my site but I am worried that i don't understand what is going on. some insight would be cool.peace.

Ok, you can get your free hosting by getting 5 posts (which you already have) and applying in the "Request Free Hosting" section of the forums.To keep your hosting, you must post each week - minimum - to keep your hosting :DThats it dude. Enjoy 8)

Thats cool.. It seems the Hosting forum is still locked though, I could have sworn it has been more than 12 hours.. are they still having problems?