xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What animation movies do u like?

I don't know many anime movies but right now I would say: AnimatrixOtherwise "Verbrechen & Strafe" (Wei? Kreuz OVA) if that also count... 8)

when i was young i used to rush home to watch my favourite animes on tv: ulysses 31, and others that i dont know the translation in english, in French it would be: les cites d'or, princesse sarah, j'aime la gym, le college fou fou fou and many more!now my favourite animation film would be: finding nemo, shrek 1&2, ice age, monsters inc and chicken run...

Whats the del with 75% of all of you liking anime? I mean its alright but really... its not that great... whats the big fuss about it?

for me? Because of the effect, animation, and the story indeed. You can find all story in anime. About love, friendship, adventure, truth, history, and many more! You can find all type of human and animal there : mrgreen: How about the animatrix? Why they made the animation of The Matrix? Because, now, Anime Rules!Can u imagine if there's a movie about Inuyasha with his long-white hair played by human? Ughh... i cant imagine that.... :roll:

1 Ghost in the Shell 22 Final Fantasy the movie3 Finding nemo4 The incredibles5 Ice age / Monsters inc (can't seem to choose between them)