xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What animation movies do u like?

The Incredibles! that movie was hilarious.i cant wait to see Square-Enix's Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, the graphics are so friggin realistic, pixar aint got nothin on them XD of course, im interested in the storyline as well :D

The Incredibles! that movie was hilarious.
i cant wait to see Square-Enix's Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, the graphics are so friggin realistic, pixar aint got nothin on them XD of course, im interested in the storyline as well :D

I'm totally agree with u 'bout FF VII : Advent Children!! I have so many wallpapers 'bout that movie. But i think it's quite difficult to find Tifa's image i want. My favourite characters are Tifa, Cloud, and Sephiroth. How 'bout u?

*'Til i post this reply, i havent' seen Finding Nemo! :( Aah... i want to see that movie too....*

pixar and disney are the best.. shrek, inctedibles, finding nemo, anastasia, that all rocks!!!and i've seen spiritted away, i like it very muc, but it's not my first favourite:)

I liked Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke, but I love Akira. Classic movie. ^^v

Yeeaahhhh.....! At last... There's someone write "i liked Spirited Away" . Is Akira very good? I've never seen it but my friend told me that it is the best anime she has ever seen.... :shock:

The Emperor's new groove? I like that too ^^ It's funny.For Redd :I know anime Naruto and watch the series. But is there a Naruto the movie? Because this topic is just for animation MOVIEs

Hmm :D for me DBZ is tha best 2 :D I used to have an anime design site but i quit that task :D Now i yust go freestyle @ designing :mrgreen: