xisto Community
truvu17

Win Xp Sp3 Is it out?

admin or moderator should close this post, its consider a stupid question. asking this after sp2 came out a while ago!

Maybe is a stupid question but is not need to close for that, the SP2 is just out so seen a SP3 in the street (still if is a early beta) is very imposible and maybe is not in the microsoft plans, the problems was that that guys that write the article in the newspaper really don't know nothing about computers and is easy to mistake is this situations. :rolleyes:

look few post up, close this topic, its like going no where!first this is BS, no plans on sp3 made publicsecond there is a less likely change of sp3, because of LONGHORN.third this is another way to get more post count say there is no sp3, or is there really a sp3.forth sp2 came out recently by windows update. and long time ago by manual.

100% sure there isn't a sp3, and i even doubt if there will ever be one. Could be that thay release Windows Codename Longhorn before they had finished sp3. I don't care btw, cause sp2 sucks bigtime... All that protection etc. It just sucks bigtime...

Service pack 3... Another stupid creation... More security holes fixed, and more made. WILL WINDOWS EVER LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope they wont :(

Still, I have to use Windows here cause my parents and sister are too lazy to learn how a decent OS like Linux works... Its a shame on my family :(

I dont think that SP3 is out yet. All I know is that SP2 is out and I am using it though.No, i dont think so.

I don't think any version of windows xp sp3 has been announced in any Newspaper. However, in all leading newspaper and advertisements Windows XP SP2 is being mentioned as the genuine windows xp operating system. They have written that Windows xp which comes with SP2 is the only genuine operating system. However, if anyone can tell me when will the new version longhorn will be launched and what will be the added features in longhorn. Can anybody try its beta version by downloading.

huh...windows service pack 3?and announced in where?it is impossible...because Microsoft satisfy its good product windows XP for its practicability and handsome face all along.In order to add new function for XP,Microsoft put out windows service pack1 in sep 2002.then Microsoft made much effort to modify and perfect XP by planning service pack2,which put out just now in fall of last year.Around service pack2,Microsoft prepared long time,mostly in firewall and virus scanning...exactly speaking,there is not a plan about service pack3 from Microsoft.

yea, and you guess why Windows is a crudy OS? IT'S BECAUSE THEY RELEASED WINDOWS XP AND OTHER WINDOWS TOO QUICKLY. PLUS, THEY'RE PROGRAMMERS (WINDOWS PROGRAMMERS) SEEMS THAT THEY'RE NOT TRAINED TO KEEP UP THE TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS. THEY SUCK!That's IMO, of course.xboxrulz