xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What games shall i look out for in 2005?

GT5 for people who like need for speed underground

did you mean grand tourismo 5 with GT5?? because GT5 IS GOING TO BE MUCH AND MUCH BETER THAN THAT UGLY NFS! and besides GT4 is coming first so gt5 is a long time waithing

Yes. But GT 5 is coming. It has been confirmed.Back Ontopic.In 2005, I look out for Timesplitters: Future Perfect, Midnight Club 3, MGS 3 and the PSP

Look out for Gran Turismo 4kicks *bottom* on any game of this type, you can forget about Street Raser and Need 4 Speed. Gran Turismo 4 is taking them downsickest car game out.

I didnt look through all the posts, buta game that should be BIG coming out THIS MONTH is GUILD WARSIt is a MMORPG that has NO monthly fees.I had the chance to participate in the open beta test in december. I have to say this is one of the more well put together MMORPG's ive seen...that and the only other reason i want it is cause NO MONTHLY FEES!!!!!yea, well thats one to look out for

I can't wait for the new NFL game to come out this coming summer LOL Its hard enough to deal with all the free agency moves an the draft coming up to be still intrested in playing madden 05'