xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What games shall i look out for in 2005?

Gran Turismo 4, Metal Gear Solid 3,

Arent these already out?

ANyways, I say look out for any mod of CS.

Gran Turismo 4 anly in Asia. MGS 3 alreade in US and Asia. Both are released in march 2005 (mgs 3 on march 3th). GT 4 isn't out yet in US.

I'd love to play metal gear solid again, its a great game especially when you get the invisibility thing at the end of the game :D

Anyone have any idea how far away the Age of Empires 3 release is for the UK? I haven't seen much about it all yet, so am guessing it is still in fairly early stages. I would hope that more information turns up about it as it comes closer to release, but I will probably buy it and have a go whatever previews/reviews and the like say, just because I enjoyed the first two games a lot.

(These are both PC games.)

Guild Wars - This is the online RPG that just might break the mold of other online RPGs in that it won't charge you a monthly fee. There's currently a pre-order package being sold ($10 USD), and for one weekend ever month you can play the game. I've played it, and the gameplay is excellent. Everone is highly encouraged to play together, and the game is not too easy, but it's not hard either.

Battlefield 2 - This is the sequal to DICE's Battlefield 1942. This will feature the same popular gameplay from the original but more modern combat situations in fictional locations in the Middle East and China. What's more is that once you enter the online game, your character will always be there, and you'll be tracked by rank, score, and all kinds of stats. A big feature is also that the game will feature Voice over IP (VoIP) for quick communication.