xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Metal / hardcore bands

as i lay dyingnorma jeanunderoathzaohaste the daymortal treasonthis runs throughunearthevergreen terrace still remainsthe chariotthrowdownatreyuit dies todayand more...

- Moonspell- Tristania- TIAMAT- Luminaria- Samael- Children of Bodom- Blind Guardian- Behemoth- Vader- Sirenia- Hunter- Poema Arcanus

I agree =/this should go under the entertainment section, but I'll post anywaysI'm not into many rock bands because i don't do hardcore, but i guess i like synister skull. they're awesome.

This 'similar thread' thing is bringing back old threads isn't it? Especially the ones from the old old OLD members that got deleted.I've only heard of as i lay dying, norma jean, underoath, zao, the chariot , atreyu. I only like some of the songs though as some were kinda screamo or whatever you call it ..i don't mind a bit - but if the whole song is just screaming i feel battered at the end.

New Bands....???Metal / hardcore bands

does anyone know of any good new metal bands that are coming out. The only one I have enjoyed was The Plasma Rifle..Amazing band.  The new Day to Remember CD is also amazing..Let me knwo

-reply by Keith

Dudes if you want to hear really hard core bands here:   Dethklok, A Dark Halo, Bullet for my Valentine, Dark Tranquility, Dead and Divine, Disturbed, In Flames, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Mushroomhead, Slayer, Slipknot.

These are bad a** bands I just give you.

-reply by Scott

Avenged Sevenfold (aka A7X)Metal / hardcore bands

Anyone mentioned Avenged Sevenfold? I'd say their my fav hardcore band atm, but the best metal has to be ozzy or metallica

-feedback by Clooper :)

YAAAAAAAAAMetal / hardcore bands

Bring Me The Horizon

Suicide Silence

Impending Doom

As I Lay Dying

WeCameWithBrokenTeeth

Job For A Cowboy

In Flames

Hatebreed

Heavy Heavy Low Low

Haste The Day

Devil Driver

The Red Chord

Deicide

War of Ages

Veil of Maya

The Black Dalhia Murder

Goatwhore

Emmure

Walls of Jericho

August Burns Red

Behemoth

Demon Hunter

-reply by Dean DarkA 7 X

YAAAAAAAAAMetal / hardcore bands

WhitechapelSuicide SilenceCannibal CorpseWe Butter The Bread With ButterA Plea For PurgingThis Is A Stick Up (TIASU)Wrench In The WorksLamb of GodAmon AmarthArch EnemyBattleloreJob for a CowboyStrapping Young LadKillwhitneydeadKnights of the Abyss

-reply by Chase