xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

travel to asia?

No need to be scared of going, just avoid the real desasterareas for the next 6 months or so, they're not really waiting for tourists right now anyway. There are many other great places in Thailand besides Phuket anyway.

After the earth quake and tsunami.... I think that cities are smell, aren't they?Hehehe.. but yeah, i want to travel to there..... Especially, Phuket.

i've travelled to Thailand and Phuket two years ago. it's pretty shame what happened for the people there. i think for the time being it is better to avoid the places that were hitted by the tsunami...

Well, "live for Tourism" is a bit harsh i would say.... But yes we earn a lot from tourism..

After the earth quake and tsunami.... I think that cities are smell, aren't they?

Well tsunami struken areas, would naturally "smell", but what do you expect. Tourists have already started coming back to Sri Lanka already.
Serendib Over and Out 8)

If you are planning to Travel Asia I recommended country are.ThailandJapanNepalIndiaChinaBhutanSingapore

anyone wanna travel to asia such as sumatra indonesia, sri lanka india after the earth quake?

India has many places to be visited and people out here are really friendly. There are many places here for tourism. So I don't think earthquakes etc. will be effecting a lot to indian tourism. Obviously if even it effects it will be for a short period only.?

India is full of its different color of religions...there is different different culture in different states...Which is really Great in every aspects...For the Natural beauty you can visit so many places... which is full of taste of nature it self....!!! Really Its Great country everyone must see and enjoy the real beauty of India...!!!!!!!!!!