xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

XBOX vrs PS2

I've played the playstation like three times and never liked it because of the controllers. They are to sensitive and don't have good grips. Also all the games for the PS2 are usually rated teen and have only a few mature games. The Xbox is almost all mature games or at least was when it first came out.

heh buddie i think you'v got it mixd up! most of the games for ps2 are mature, and it also hase alot of teen aswell, the x box has teen, sports and sum mature, and sensitive controls rule, give u more gameing skill and gameing ability, and i like the ps2's D-pad and shapes :-P

The N64 was the best I used to play Golden Eye all the time with my step-bro and m8s! I dislike the game cube dunno why but just dislike it!

HEHE I STILL play goldeneye... :D Only when I am bored though... And I think XBOX is better than PS2 because the new slim PS2 doesnt matter... It just gets more hot faster... And PS2 doesnt have a lot of online games (atleast fun online ones)... XBOX has the best graphics, and better online games... Who cares if XBOX is bulky? Will you move it every day?

nate9000 you seem to know alot and putting a linux os in xbox lol microsoft are soo rubbish although i am writing this from a windows pc :D PS2 is the better one you just need to see whos selt more :lol: