xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spectre

Goodbye

Well, it looks like I'm going to be leaving Trap 17. I don't think there's really much more that I can contribute around here, and I've picked up on one or two hints that I'm not really needed/wanted anymore. It was fun while it lasted, but after 360 posts and a month of holding the title of Asteroids champion, I think it's time to let it go.Thanks to all of you members for putting up with me, and for helping to make Trap 17 the best it can be.Regards,-Spectre (aka. Sauron).

Damn...it hurts me to hear you are going...i hope i will speak to you some time.and it was great to have you here...bye my friend :P

WTF! Do you mean that you are not needed here!!! Ofcourse you are, You are one of the most important member's of Xisto and Especially I really need you. Atleast, I can say that you are the best thing that had happened to Xisto. If you require something, or got any other request then please feel free to let me know..

I've picked up on one or two hints that I'm not really needed/wanted anymore

THE ABOVE LINE IS BULL-*BLEEP*!!!! PRove this and only then I will let you Go!! Grr.. Your pissing me off.! This is the worst thing that is happening to this site after losing google ads.

WTF! Do you mean that you are not needed here!!! Ofcourse you are, You are one of the most important member's of Xisto and Especially I really need you. Atleast,  I can say that you are the best thing that had happened to Xisto. If you require something, or got any other request then please feel free to let me know..

I've picked up on one or two hints that I'm not really needed/wanted anymore

THE ABOVE LINE IS BULL-*BLEEP*!!!! PRove this and only then I will let you Go!! Grr.. Your pissing me off.! This is the worst thing that is happening to this site after losing google ads.
Uh er dude chill, maybe he has other stuff to do. Don't get all pissy cuz he decided to leave, not that I LIKE the fact he's leaving but I'm not going to b**** about it. Anyway bye Spectre, sucks that your leaving :P cya.

Why would Spectre want to leave? From what I've seen, Spectre is a well-respected and helpful admin. I don't want him to leave, personally. However, if he truly wants to leave the forums, you can't stop him from doing so. If this is the case, I say good luck to you Spectre, and please do visit sometimes.

I didn't stay here for a long time.However, what I see, is that Spectre has done a real nice job helping admin with this forum. :D Spectre, if you want to help Xisto to be better, I'd suggest you to stay. :P I believe that most people would like to see you keep staying here. :D Will you stay... for us? :P

Sad to hear you say that.

Many thanks for everything that you have done to help our forum. By the way, who is replacing you?Really sad to hear you go. You have been with us since the beginning and its like...a part of Xisto gone.

Nevermind, I wish you all the best though. Hope you can succed in whatever you are going to do after this.

Best regards,

Shackman

I'm not 'running away' from anything. I don't think that I've been seriously offended by anyone here, and if I was, I like to think that I'm mature enough to get over it.I've got a lot on at the moment, and I don't really have enough spare time to look after the two forums successfully. Administrating and moderating a forum is more time consuming than some may imagine. And other than moderating, there isn't really a lot that I can contribute to the community anymore anyway.And Shackman, don't get too excited about the prospect of their being an admin position 'open' :P-Spectre.