xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Harry Potter 6

btw, apparently one of the main characters in the 6th book dies.. But J.K. isn't telling anyone, what's the contents, but they had asked her friends and there are several versions.. It's either Hagrid, Dumbledore or Malfoy, maybe someone else... And they also "found out" that MAYBE half-blood prince is Malfoy, which he will be pissed about, cuz he thought he is pure wizard blooded. Or it will be someone who Harry never considered as a friend, and than he will came and they TRy to vanquish Voldemort and so on.. damn it!! i want this book!!!(They also say thet HP is dating Hermione and Ron and Harry duel, but that's BS...)

Pre-ordered it..lol.I was a webmaster of a Harry Potter website last year, we discussed 5 hours a day about Book 6...lol. So I heard many theories...

I was wondering about its title . . .  
Half Blood Prince is grammatically incorrect; it should be Half-blood prince . . . but, this might've been done intentionally, for some kind of evil pun . . .  

But I can't think what.  :cry:

Its kinda mud blooded...

so.. did the 6th book already came out? J.K. (and autors generally) really like to delay such things.. prolly because the 5th book is still selling :wink: Looking forward for it :wink:

I'm looking forward to the 4th movie - the Quidditch world cup would look cool on the big screen!

Oh yes it would! I can't wait!!

sorry to say but i'm feeling more n more disappointed with the movies. the 3rd movie was quite a disappointment for me. so i can't help feeling GoF is gonna be worse. ;);)