xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Harry Potter 6

ooh. i've heard about the release date too. july 16th is long way from now though. anyone knows when the fourth movie, harry potter and the goblet of fire is going to be in the cinemas? :D

ooh. i've heard about the release date too. july 16th is long way from now though. anyone knows when the fourth movie, harry potter and the goblet of fire is going to be in the cinemas?  :D

Me again =) Harry Potter and Goblet of fire release date: Nov. 18, 2005

I used to read Harry Potter, I started with the third, then the first, then the second and then the fourth I think :) But then I started to read The Lord of the Rings,now I have read the trilogy, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Lost Tales of Numenor and Middle-Earth and also Weapons and Warfare.Nope, I'm never gonna read Harry Potter again ! When I hadn't read TLotR yet it where good books but now.I'm kind of a Lord of the Rings freak now.

Harry potter is really good, even very good, but i prefer "Wizard's First Rule" of Terry Goodkind, this book is :shock: very very good