xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The coolest Bad Guy!

tinus, you have to edit that. I'm sorry there is no two ways about it. That is a spoiler if you havent seen Reservoir Dogs. I mean seriously. Change what you've written right now.

On a slightly more on topic note, no one mentioned Shiwan Khan from The Shadow. Cool movie, cool bad guy. Cool good guy too.

tinus, you have to edit that. I'm sorry there is no two ways about it. That is a spoiler if you havent seen Reservoir Dogs. I mean seriously. Change what you've written right now.

What are you talking about? That's my favorite bad guy, hands down. I have seen Reservoir Dogs several times, I bet I've seen more movies than you could in the rest of your life.

Yes, I'm not saying he is not you favorite bad guy. I am saying what you wrote gives away an important part of the movie. You cant write stuff like that.

You can say that you like him and why but you can not give away a big part of the movie like that.

Well technically you could...so long as you included a spoilers warning...or posted the part concerning the film in white text so that whoever wanted to read it would have to highlight it with his/her mouse.

Mini me from austin powers

I agree but noeone can beat.
*DOM* *DOM *DOM*
Dr.Evil Jnr.
Mwahahahahahahaha
Austin Powers 4 will be coming out soemwhere like july 2005 i think

Yes, I'm not saying he is not you favorite bad guy. I am saying what you wrote gives away an important part of the movie. You cant write stuff like that.

You can say that you like him and why but you can not give away a big part of the movie like that.

It's not like I'm giving away the plot. It's not like you know how this movie will end or something. Consider it to be a teaser.

No, its not a teaser. It just completely says what happens in a really important scene in the movie. You must change what you wrote, there is no option here.

Just to get one thing straight. I have an option, it might not be yours, but it doesn't make it any less my opinion. Right now I decide to leave it the way it is and eventhough you might wish you could, but nothing you will say can change my mind. The scene might be important, but the way I described it doesn't tell you anything about the storyline, unless you've already seen the flick.Conclusion: Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs is my coolest bad guy.

Michael Madsen plays a lot of quirky, almost anti-hero roles; dunno if it's an actors preference or not but he seems to play bad guys that we like (or at least feel an affinity towards)...bit like Clooney's character in From Dusk Till Dawn.

It doesn't tell you about the story line, but it does tell you a crucial plot element. Its a turning point in the movie and a really crucial one at that. If you havent seen the movie then it is completely ruined for you. You know who is going to do what extreme to who else. Its important, its huge and its obviously a spoiler for the movie if you haven't seen it. Change it, change it I say. Just alter that you've written I know you think he's a cool bad guy and I do too, but from a normal everyday persons point of view, you will give away a big part of the movie by keeping what you have written there without even so much as a warning that a big plot point will be revealed. Just atleast have a warning I wont be happy its still there but atleast if someone hasn't seen the film they will know to avoid it just incase it ruins the most critical scene in the whole god damned freaking picture!