xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The coolest Bad Guy!

dont listen to pavel lol were at the same school his taste of film is up his bum lol the coolest bad guy has to be hugo weeving a.k.a Agent Smith matrix) the coolest of the lot 'do you hear that mr anderson that is the sound of your death'' and with the famous line..''Mr Anderson'' the coolest bad guy with the cool shades!!

So nice to have you finally here Russ. Agent Smith is cool, but like I said. No-one has that manevolant look of Patrick in Terminator.

pavel u big hungarian camel  Agent smith rules and patrick sucks melons

lol...if you weren't on the computer beside me I'd type something really sarcastic.

:D

The coolest bad guy I would have to say would be Cole Turner ( Julian McMahon ) of charmed. He isn't only cute.. but also Evil and I like that.... heheh... whoooooo

:shock: :shock:

I really hope you're a girl

--

Joking. But I think Charmed is boring anyway, dont you find it is a little formulaeic? Or however you spell that word?

:shock:  :shock: 

I really hope you're a girl 

--

Joking. But I think Charmed is boring anyway, dont you find it is a little formulaeic? Or however you spell that word?

Sorry, it just caught my attention... :P

Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs. No there's a cool dude. Remember that scene where he's dancing around and cutting off the ear of a policeman? Now that's a cool Bad Guy.The best oneliner ever: 'Are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?' 8)