xisto Community
iGuest

My Online Mp3 PLayer

im hosted by XWH not FNH, i just wanted to know IF i could host my site here.
and the reason you couldnt view it was probly cause i was uploading more music. :D 

and XWH said that my site was ok, and i signed up for google ads and they check your site for mp3's and illegal content before they let you place thier ads, so if they say its ok will you guys host me?

Im a backing I33t 100%, His taste in music is fantastic!
so im guessing he/she is from the U.K like me!
He deserve`s a FHN hosting account.

Authors own the exclusive rights to their compositions.   This is called a copyright, and the composition is protected for many years--even if the copyright is never registered with the copyright office.  A composition is considered to be "intellectual property"  The copyright may be sold, transferred, or inherited--but the copyright still endures.  If any music or lyrics are still under copyright protection    * you CANNOT reproduce the music or lyrics    * you CANNOT distribute the music or lyrics either for free, for no profit, or for profit    * you CANNOT perform the music or lyrics in public    * you CANNOT play a recording of the music or lyrics in public--even if you own the CD    * you CANNOT make a derivative work or arrangement for public use in any formLegally a copyright means that a musician, author, or artist has a "limited duration monopoly" on anything he creates.  The US Constitution grants the government power "to promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries." (Article 1 Section 8, US Constitution).   To legally enforce an author's claim to his copyright, his work must be registered with the copyright office.  Registering a composition provides public notification of copyright, and you cannot use the composition publicly unless you pay royalties--which can be substantial.  If you use a song under copyright without the owner's permission, you are subject to legal repercussions.

I found this at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . :D So I suppose it's not legal.
By the way, I'm listening to your music and I like it. :D

The radio stations pay small fees and they have a license and they don't broadcast the song you want to here, but all songs after each other.And if google approved you for adsense, that doesn't mean someone really reviewed your website! I applied for it and got an answer in 1 hour. No way they did it manually!I really like your website, but sooner or later you will get some trouble and you will reach your bandwith limit.

the music won't play... nice flash thing tho.. but i hear no sound... and my speakers are up.. u have a some good songs there too.. i feel left out :D

Yeah i doubt its legal, but i love the site - i guess you need permission from the artists though...I couldnt actually play the music files - im on isdn and it didnt want to load