xisto Community
Shackman

My Forum For Review

Hi guys!
I remember posting this before but somehow I think the other mods or admin deleted it off. Oh well, never mind.

For those who did not read the post that were 'supposely' deleted, my forum is a good place for general discussions, anime community and so on. By the way, we even have a Gunbound guild nesting in our forums. My forum is open to those who want to apply for using part of my forum for their clans.

My forum is at:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Anyway, the main intention of this thread is to ask the community about their opinion on the forum. I have recently updated my forum, in terms of looks, and content. Please feel free to browse around.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could register as a member or at least, bookmark my forum.

Thanks alot!

-Shackman

I went to your site and seems its offline!

Is't still up?

I have subscribed to this thread so do let me know when it is up.

Later

Hi guys!
I remember posting this before but somehow I think the other mods or admin deleted it off. Oh well, never mind.

For those who did not read the post that were 'supposely' deleted, my forum is a good place for general discussions, anime community and so on. By the way, we even have a Gunbound guild nesting in our forums. My forum is open to those who want to apply for using part of my forum for their clans.

My forum is at:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Anyway, the main intention of this thread is to ask the community about their opinion on the forum. I have recently updated my forum, in terms of looks, and content. Please feel free to browse around.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could register as a member or at least, bookmark my forum.

Thanks alot!

-Shackman

well lets see here the post was started on Sept 2 2004. that is almost 5 yrs ago. Also in my time here I have not seen a shackman. Kinda doubt that this forum is at that address anymore or even around :D