xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Admins Needed

Hey, I'd like to be an administrator! I don't know much about WHM, but I'm good at managing my cpanel accounts as I have several places I use Cpanel. I've got a lot of knowledge of CPanel, and Fantastico has to be the greatest version out there!

I would help but im not sure if i know howt o sue XWH, i dont even know waht it is. but im pretty sure i wil know what it si if someone tels me what it stands for but it would only take me 1 time to be taught to learn it.

I'd be happy to help. prob is, need tut on WHM to start

Oops I forgot about WHM, yeah second that I need to learn it...hehe. :D
Why don't you just search on the internet for tutorials on using whm if the admin spot is so important to you. Anyways I think the Legendary member deserve the spot more.

Admin,I would be willing to volunteer my time if you like. I have previous experience working in the webhosting field. I am fully experienced with WHM and related aspects of it. I can submit a full qualifications list if you would like. I have not been active in the forums due to a personal situation that has arisen it should be cleared soon and I will resume being active in the forums. I have been with FNH since it first started and hope to be with FNH as long as its around :D.

I'm an intelligent person that can find things very fast. Like bugs are my favorite. And i cant type good so i think i wont be good as admin. lol sometimes im to serious about things to or i dont take em serious so im a very bad admin.And i got school and i have my own game.But i see things very fast.

Well Admin, if you are not looking for any more admins, please close this topic. I hate people posting here (And many with no experience!) like this without any use. If you are still looking for someone, select from the applications received and close this.I just can't tolerate this topic with a large queue of "Would be Admins" :D