xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Admins Needed

I can help you out like an moderator/admin.I know much about cPanel and more server stuff!But if i was you admin, i would begin to take the moderators!Because u know them better! :DTake care

I would like to help. I know alot about WHM (Web Host Manager) When i had a site 2 years ago I used to create accounts until my server crashed.

I would love to help you making accounts for FNH...(because I'm came back from my holiday) I know how to use WHM so it will not be a problem for me to create accounts. I know there are a lot of us are trying to be one of FNH staff and you as the admin need to choose some users among all of us here to be one of FNH staff.....I have what you need.I hope you will read this and give the result ASAP..And also I'm free....Thank You... :wink:

I can help you guys out with makeing accounts, I am online alot of the time so I could make accounts about every half an hour or so I am online so people wont have to wait days to get there account made.Here are the hours I am online every day,from december 20th to january 3rd I will be online every day, I usually get on the computer at about 9amPST and take a few breaks here and there and get off the computer at about 12am.Starting After 3 weeks from the date of this post I will be online from 9am-10:30amPST then later that day when I get back home I am on from about 6pm-11pmPST.As you can see I am on my computer alot so I think I could possibly be a good candidate for this job.

Eh, admin, you have lots to choose from, huh? I don't know WHM, and I do not have many posts, but I spend my whole day in front of my PC :roll: . By the way, your hosting is great.Good luck with the job, guys!Hey, admin, this is an off-topic question. Do you allow CAB files? Cuz I have made my toolbar, and the install files are inside a CAB, that i've published.Best Regards,Fir-ZenP.S. First thing I've done when I entered my CPanel for the 1st time. Explore it. I hope I did not do anything wrong!

Hi,My name is stephan if you never figured it out and im a paid member of FNH.I have some experience with WHM and i have lots of time.(No job during winter).If you guys are still lookin for admins just msg me!

Well, I know how to use WHM, and I've got more than enough spare time to help out, should you still require help (I only go to school for an hour and a half, two days a week). Feel free to message me, if you want to ask me any more questions. ^^

Email: zechsmarquise@gmail.com