xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Admins Needed

I am Vineeth Mohan from India and I am doing my graduation in Medical and Information Technology.I was working with Initial Host as Promotional Manage with rights to create accounts using WHM. The firm is now offline and I am "out of job" :cry: I have good experiences with web site promotions, moderation and administration of forums and hosting sites. If you need my service, you can catch me at vineeth@gawab.comThank you,Vineeth

Admin, I'm an engineer, I graduated MCSA 2003. I was one of SUPPORT TEAM from XWH. Now, I leave there because many things happend and XWH have so many urgly members,At XWH I posted more than 350 posts, I had a reseller plan, So, I can work with WHM. I understand WHM clearly. Beside, I have 2 years work as Admin at my company. Because I'm an Network admin, so I have many free time at working hours. I can online 10 hours/day and atleast 4hours/day.Now, I'm not owned by forums. So I want to stop my foot here and Work here as my second house.I think an admin have to know how to use WHM, and the time online for 4RUM so long. I can do that and I will do the best for his 4RUM.I can help U in Admin Group. Let I work for this Forum, my second house.Thank U

I WILL HELP U I AM THE MOST DEPENDABLE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!

The fact that you come in here, a newbie, and start shouting, does not invoke a lot of confidence in you. :roll:

if it is really needed, I can help. I am a student currently and can now get back to my computer as my last major project is finished. If you need some help, just contact me.-Fatality

Yes >> I am New >> But have experience of phpBB /Invision power board >> experiencee of + moderating + Admin job in some respected sites >> PM ME IF U NEED PROOFS >> Currently admin/moder of a forum which runs on phpBB >> So I know how is the panel :D >> I can work :D >> I am currently an Engineering student (3rd year -- IT) >> I know some about Cpanel >> THANX

being an admin doesn't only mean administer the sites, you'll also have to create accounts  :wink:

Yes...I will make accounts also and administrate the site too....:D

being an admin doesn't only mean administer the sites, you'll also have to create accounts  :wink:

Yep WILL Create accounts :D << Work the best >> and a lot of thingz

I know I am a newbie, but I have a lot of experience with WHM and have a large technical background. (PHPBB and IPB included) I used to run my own hosting company (We used cPanel). Not only that, but I am very eager to help in any way possible! :D

Admin, you are taking too much time to select an admin. It seems you don't need one right now... Can u pls explain?

I believe admin is away for a bit... :D Be Patient!

Yes, just be patient. Admin may be taking some time to select because he wants to get the beast he can, he needs someone reliable remember. Just kepp posting, and do not spam! :D-Fatality