xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How often go to the cinma ???

very rarely... the last time that i went in cinema was.... last last summer...and before the last last summer it was.... the 4th March 2003all that i could say... i went to the cinema about 7 times.

I go in cinema with gf to see some drama (thrust me it can be good sometimes ) or with friends to watch sci-fiction or other action play. :D

Im glad some one brought that up. and wow i hav lik a year that dont go to the movies. Well i have my digital cable and pretty much watch all my movies there. buy some popcorn and crash in my room. :arrow:

I don't go much. Maybe once a month if even. Although when I do go I usually spend 20 bucks CDN. I own over 70 dvds though (not burned or stolen, bought)

BaH! I hardly ever step in a cinema. Since my friends and I bought a DVD for the place we have rented, we just keep downloading and watching them there.The last time I went to a cinema was when they released The Lord Of The Rings: Return of the king. I watched it twice in the cinema and twice again the extended version ;) No doubt on it being the best of the whole trilogy