xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How often go to the cinma ???

bout once a month, but really depends on what is on. Last film i saw was the incredibles, thought it could of been better. I saw layer cake at the cinema and thought it was really funny, especially the ending.

I go to the cinema seldom..once in 3 monthes... i think.. although i would be glad to go more often.. my friends dont like to go to the cinema

one every 6 months or something....... only go if the trailer is unbelievably good ( spiderman 2, matrix 2 ( even tho the movie sucked afterall))

Weekly. And the movie doesn't even have to be good, it just has to not suck totally. Last movie I saw was Constantine today. Meh, it was OK, Americans just have to stop liking movies based on comics, before the rest of the world thinks we are just immature childish people who are power hungry and need to see fighting and action... wait, we've already accomplished that... :| :roll:

Very seldom, I go to cinema.Basically I look films of the house, on the TV, more often, Dvd...I read about films, with greater, pleasure!I buy thick magazines.

I go to the cinema as little as possible, because it guarantee's a sore *bottom* after it. Usually my pc suffices for movies - whenever i watch one (not so often).