xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkplagued

Anyone Play Online Multiplayer Games?

Ya i play some online mul games like counter strike and im waiting for half life 2 to come on steam so i can download and play i heard its the best game on the net well im off to find out lol :)

The best multiplayer game is Wolfenstien !!! Game is 2 fun :) its better when you play with elitez because you all go for win than the noobs but its fun with noobs also but their goal is to kill not the objective of the game!

I play age of empires online with my friends, yeah I know its old but its still a great game. Also I play starcraft, but that one is really old, and am kinda of getting tired of real time stragaty games.i also play ragnarok online which i think is one of the best mmorpgs.Legend of mir 2 is quite good aswell another mmorpgalso legend of mir 3 u guest it another mmorpg.

I played Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 for a while when I was younger, but I've never been able to find any online games that've interested me (except Achaea, but that's another barrel of fish)... usually, I either want to be a total anti-social and just play games, or go and play games with people at a LAN party... online just doesn't interest me...

Lemme seeCS,EQ,EQoA,AO,DoD,WoW,Lineage,DAoC,All QuakesAC 1/2Yah ive played way too much-OxideLeader of Breath of the Horde2nd Strongest Guild on the Horde SideWorld of WarcraftShattered Hand ServerHorde Side(Sorry we are currenly closed invite unless you have someone that is willing to sponsor you, send me a tell in game if you have any questions)?To Fear is to lose, and I don?t lose so why should I be afraid? ?oxide?Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so if you stink you?re the devil? ?someone?NO ONE MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD?

I am playing Counter Strike 1.6 with my brother using LAN or sometimes i am playing on servers.Other game i play multiplayer is flash game and that is Club Penguin.Sometimes when i get bored from these games i am searching videos how people are playing multi-player games...But that is not that much nice like playing!

Nice four and a half year bump, DirtyHacker. :P No, no one plays online multiplayer games, that's why games like Counter Strike and World of Warcraft's servers are always empty, and companies like NCSoft and Nexon are going out of business. :PIn all seriousness, yeah, I've played quite a few. The only non-free MMORPG I've played is Guild Wars, which is a lot of fun and I highly recommend it. I've played countless free ones though.

Nice four and a half year bump, DirtyHacker. :P
No, no one plays online multiplayer games, that's why games like Counter Strike and World of Warcraft's servers are always empty, and companies like NCSoft and Nexon are going out of business. :P

In all seriousness, yeah, I've played quite a few. The only non-free MMORPG I've played is Guild Wars, which is a lot of fun and I highly recommend it. I've played countless free ones though.

Should i ignore old topics :P
I want to make all topics full and make this forum better and you are saying BUMP :) .OK now back to the topic,why servers are empty?In my country games like Counter Strike and WoW are very very popular,normally everyone can't love one game but when we aren't in school in Macedonia everyone buys Counter-Strike and lets make server,lets find password,lets join them,lets go to Internet Caffe,blablabla.There are people who want to buy server hosting for Counter-Strike...Because Dedicated Servers are hidden and you need IP to join them no one plays on them,only with friends or loosing money for banners with IPs.