xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Computer Battle (proper)

Custom all the way, once you build your own, you'll never go back.

agree with him and all guys who said that :wink:

I think more true would be Mac. Once you use it, running OS X. You'll never ever want to use a Wintel PC again.

I love macs, I just cant afford one as good as this PC i made myself.If apple would make their parts available so I could build one myself I'd most certainly do it.

Im using the custom i built now, and its great...for inexperienced computer users id reccomend Dell since they are pretty good systems at a good price and have good support. For gamers, obviously alienware has the best systems, but dell does have a nice xps worth consideration. I would NOT reccomend compaq to anyone, i have seen several highly unreliable compaq systems.

But if what Dell says is true, they build a PC for you with the things u want in, then we could say Dell is something like a Custom PC...Or not...

I would have to say that building your own is the best because that way it will meet the exact specifications that you need it to and some times it can even be cheaper. Voodoo computers are pretty good too but they are fairly expensive.

in the mark computer (who Hp) enywhere pepole can?t modifi the computer in hardware who in software, and have a lots limits (i think) I HAVE A CUSTOM COMPUTER no to limitations

I like custom, cause I can plug whatever I like

You can do that on almost any decent OEM system too, but I do understand ur point. Im running a custom and I love it...but my familys using Dells, and they havnt had any problems.