xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Computer Battle (proper)

custom definetly is the best if you know what your doing. The other thing is that custom pc doesnt mean $1000+ gaming machine. My friend built a nice one for $600

Well custom offcourse. I build my computer 2 years ago for about $800 and i can tell that it's good as the nowadays brand computers which cost the similar price.

No doubt about that - CUSTOM. More control over the quality of the components, some times improved warrany, much cheaper and, of course, so much fun :twisted: Cheers :D

who voted alien ware can build one for like 1/4th the price they wantand can prolly find one froma dif company for 2/3's the price...custom rules XD

Definitely Custom (albeit with an Alienware case :D ) So much better, and cheaper. Only problem is trying to make sure of compatibility, and the lack of a proper warranty.

actually the components in the "custom" i built for myself all have as good or better warranty than dell's standard warranty (my stuff 3-5 years).

Dells are decent machines for the price but even their price cant hold up if you dont want one of their "default" systems. As soon as u start "customizing" the price goes through the roof. And to get there great warranty u gotta pay through the roof. Your much better off going to a computer shop and having one custom built... spend that money on quality parts that come witha better warranty. Or better yet. Build it yourself :wink:

And i gotta say... the X-Blade case roXors alienware cases http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :D

Just my two cents worth....