xisto Community
DataHead

Photoshop Image Edits These Are funny threads.

I have seen this kind of thing on many forums, where people will take a simple image and make it inot sumthing funny.... i want to do that here with this thread... i don't have a pic for you guys to edit, but, Get a picture of the election canidate " Carry " and edit it, lol.... i would like top see what you people do

hmmm... maybe if you post some image,i'll change it for you...its easyer if you just post the image...the people can see that the editor really edited the image

If anyone has a fairly sized teletubies (all 4 of them together) pic il change into somethin that your gonna enjoy :P (not sexual, or offensive...)

its easyer if you just post the image...the people can see that the editor really edited the image

/signed

you oughta give him some time to work on the pics you provided datahead. it will take him some time though. take yourself for instance...can you finish that so soon?

not too bad spectre, but kinda funny though

the olympic teletubbies :P

Posted Image

now thats a nice work lib2day. your work is kinda funny though but it is really nice.