xisto Community
BuLLeT

Whats Ur Favorite Animal?

I love animals, but there are still some kinds I don't like.

Anyway, my favorite would be consider samoyed, they are the most adorable dog to me. :D

I had been with this dog for a few months, I just kind of miss the time I spent with him. :D

Posted Image

I don't know how to make the size smaller. There is more in my computer. :D

This is a picture I found on google. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Golden retriever is nice, too.

I love animals, but there are still some kinds I don't like.

Anyway, my favorite would be consider samoyed, they are the most adorable dog to me. :D

I had been with this dog for a few months, I just kind of miss the time I spent with him. :D 

Posted Image 

I don't know how to make the size smaller. There is more in my computer. :D

This is a picture I found on google.  http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Golden retriever is nice, too.

That is such a cute dog

but i perfer the JAguar

i geuss i would like Chameleon's the most, since i own one and all, the are bad *bottom*, i have a Jakson Chameleon, ( The ones with the horns ) but yeah, they have the long tounge's and get shoot it at shiznats from like, 1 1/2 times more length then there body length

I have, about 50 parots ina my garden, I have a dog, cat, fishes, one frog 2 turtles... ETC Favorite> frog :D

I like dogs, especially puppies :D but my favourites would have to be those mini hamsters or mouses... so cute! :D but i like all animals in general

My favorite animal is Dainosor. lol, just kidding.Originaly my favorite animal is Rabbit. I also like cat and tiger. If you consider birds as animal, in this topic; than my favorite animal is day old chicks. I realy like them very much.

Dogs, cats, Birds, Crocs, etc. But have had Dog/Cats/Birds as pets when I was young, and as they say for Dogs.. a dog is a man's best friend. Puppies/kitties are also cute as well, but very interesting to raise as well when they full grow up into dog/cat.Oh yes, and mouses are very good to have as a pet. Just dont let em near a cat in most cases. Same can be said for fish and cats together!.. the cat would dive into the tank to get after the fish in many cases too!

I like cats. They're cute, friendly, and loving.

I had a cat in the past. But even now they are cute, friendly, etc.. and at the same time easy to make "cute" jokes out of, see LOLCats pictures on the related web sites for an example with cats in very peculiar positions.