xisto Community
BuLLeT

Whats Ur Favorite Animal?

Hmmm just one?? I totally love animals so its very hard to choose only one.. hmmm I probably would go for parrots since they are smart, small, don't stink, you don't have to bath them (they do it themselves!), they are cute, and they can talk! sometimes they can be so funny :)The only downpart to having a parrot is that they poo on your blouse >:P oh and when its a very cold night they might not survive :/ thats how my parrot died T_T

Cats are awesome. Low maintenance, easy to get along with. Listen too you. You can give it any name, lol :PDogs are the worst, High Maintenance and smell, even when u wash them. There the opposite of a cat basically

Dragon, we can't put this beast into complete animal or bird category. it's simply a mythical beast. I'm sure most of the users here like dragons. other than dragons i like phoenix as well.Ever since i came across the concept of Phoenix, i almost never paid any attention to any other Mythical Bird. i like phoenix a lot, i don't know why. It's ability to rebirth and to live forever is something that attracted me towards this bird.Ok, mythical part apart. Let's be real now. Cat and Dogs are my favorite. White tigers are rare these days, but if you get any chance to see them then don't miss it. Black cheetah is also eye-catcher. In short, Cat family is interesting to observe. I wonder how come nobody mentioned Horse here? there must be few forum members fan of unicorns as well :P