xisto Community
Ariel

GAMES What game are you like??

I put this topic to all to want to post what game is your favorite?? NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND, GTA VICE CITY, SILENT HILL, etc...

Ups! i dont know this games. its good americas army?? good graphics? in this days i playing silent hill 3 and the game had very good graphics, sound and good history...

Well, i like strategy games like Star Craft and War (brazilian game i think)This second was very popular board game here in Brazil and one time someone built in software so, if someone would like to adict to War write me!I think that Im the unique that had the War Software :-P today.

i played for my honor until i got 60 honor,now i play for fun,my honor is now 64,and i'm in a great dutch clan:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I play Starcraft, Red Alert2, Tiberian Sun and any strategy games that aren't crappy. For my favourite big black box, (XBOX), I play HALO, and other games that I have!xboxrulz

I play Xisto... how about this game... B) It has strategy, fun ... etc .. etc ..etc.And I also play Counter Strike.. n I used to play Quake 3. Won a couple of tournaments in CS. The game which I ever liked the most since I was introduced to computer Games are RTCW, Alien VS Predetor 2, Command & Conquer Generals and Black & White ( Its a nice strategy game, I hope you have heard of this one ).

My favorite shooter so far is Medal of Honor (and its expansion packs), very realistic and totally engaging. But for RPGs, nothing beats Neverwinter in scope of content and the level of graphics and animation.But I'm still playing Pac-man though B)