xisto Community
Ariel

GAMES What game are you like??

i personally like socom 2 and halo 2. Both great and awesome games. I love them. Most people probly dont like this but i am a glitcher on socom 2 but i also play legit playing too. I have a legit clan and we own Socom;s Greatest(ScG). On halo 2 i havnt yet goten xboxlive so its gunna be twice as fun once I get it. BOTH AWEOMSE GAMES GO BUY THEM BOTH

Almost all the games I have I love..... I have to say tho, that the MGS series has always been one of my favorites ever since I played Twin Snakes.

My favorite games as of this point are Counter-Strike, Half-Life both 1 and 2, Halo both 1 and 2, TimeSplitters 2, Counter-Strike:Condition Zero and Counter-Strike:Source. As you can see yes, I really do like Counter-Strike and the mods for it. :( Halo 1 and 2 are both my favorite console games because my friends and I have lan parties and halo is truly the original game of xbox.

I like all sort of games. Most i like the myst revolution (riven etc), syberia, sof2 (multiplayer), prince of persia sot and Half life 2. So mostly adventure or 1st person action shooters ;)Greets Timmik

I don't really know what game I am like. I would probably Halo 2 because it is the newest Halo and it's a kick butt game. But I just like the fact that you have basically one guy save the world and that is just awesome I want to do that. He has all the sweet weapons and everything. Or I would have to be need for speed underground 2 again because it is the newest one. But I like it because you can go anywhere you want to go in the game and I am a person who likes to do whatever they feel like doing at any point at any time whenever. I also would say I am like this game because I live life fast I don't sit by and watch things go by I like to be quick on things that I want. I would also have to say that I am like Grand Theft Auto San Andraes because the game is just freaking sweet. You have this guy that just sweet and can do anything he wants because no one can take him down. So those would probably be the games that I think I am.

Well, i like strategy games like Star Craft and War (brazilian game i think).This second was very popular board game here in Brazil and one time someone built in software so, if someone would like to adict to War write me!I think that Im the unique that had the War Software.

I think the best game 4 ever is GTA Vice City. Man, you can change all things, and there are also many many mods in the internet to downloadBut there will be a release ... I think next year.... It's name will be "2 days to Vegas" and you will play a man who wants to escape from the cops and has to be in Vegas in 2 days. And the graphics will be much better than GTA Vice City AND San Andreas