xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Your most hated TV series?

hahaha yeah I've seen that show. Whats that other one with the psycic? Its really awful too, its just like Sister Sister. What is it called?

hahaha yeah I've  seen that show. Whats that other one with the psycic? Its really awful too, its just like Sister Sister. What is it called?

*god, why do I know this?* That's So Raven

king of the hill, seinfield (only cuz my brother forced me to watch it over and over...), marriage with children, laguna beach, there's a bunch more, but i can't think of them

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to shoot down Star Trek... Could never get into it, and I believe that it is scientifically proven that it will be on EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF THE DAY!!! God, it's been syndicated to every channel in the U.S. Oh look, my first post!

Well in defence Star Trek: The Original Series was good for its attempts. And Star Trek: The Next Generation was good for its stories (for the most part, well some part) beleivable characters. Infact the characters sucked except for Jean Luc but now he's typecast which kinda sucks. But anyway it had good effects too.

But seriously, what the hell were they thinking with Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Babylon 5 I mean seriously, they are such, such, such awful damn shows! (except for Quark, he's pretty funny.) but he has to work with the rest of the cast... replacing them all with cardboard cut outs, or even just empty walls you could make 5 or 10 more seasons before anyone noticed!