xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Your most hated TV series?

What TV series you would never like to see? Someone suggested that topic :Pfor me it's the "earth of love, the earth of hope" sorry for translation, it's probably wrong.. anyway, that's the worst one you can see, makes you double angry if there's completely nothing useful on the tv.

Hey I suggested this!

It was because people in the "favorite tv shows" kept saying Stargate and I HATE that show so damn much!

If you love it, I could give you many reasons why its awful. I'm not one of those it sucks so it sucks guys.

Soap's are in a different category, they dont count as real shows.

I'd have to say nearly every show on Nickelodeon lately. The Fairly Odd Parents is awful, really. I could continue but I dont feel like it.

I have decided you have to be a middle aged house wife to even have time to watch soaps and then they are so boring I just want to sleep

The thing I hate most about soaps, is the lighting and makeup. Then the lighting, then the sets. Then acting then directing. And writing is in there somewhere too.Thats my two cents

Maybe I should have specified that kids shows and soap operas dont count! haha I mean seriously. I'm talking about proper shows that are just crud. eg Stargate SG-1 and JAG. Bleech!