xisto Community
champagne

Where To Start With Mywebhost?

Okay, guys, I think I need some help here.

I thought when I enter the domain name, the Cpanel will showed up.

But, I guess I was wrong. :D

I don't know where to start??? :D

The following message showed up when I click on the postinfo.htm

Web Publishing Information [br]The HTML comments in this page contain the configurationinformation that allows users to edit pages in your web using the Microsoft Web Publishing Wizard or programs which use the Microsoft Web Publishing Wizard such as FrontPad using the same username and password they would use if they were authoring with Microsoft FrontPage. Please refer to the Microsoft's Internet SDK for more information on the Web Publishing Wizard APIs.
[/br]

By the way, I don't know if the topic like this should be posted on the other forum.....

I think it said somewhere that you can also access it by say /http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
cpanel or/http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
cpanelThose adresses usually work with most hosts...

upload your website to your /www directory if you have already designed it. but if you havent, design it and upload into the directory. that will get your website going on the internet.

I new here for this forum and is more than a month that i still not able to start a website. How should i or where should i "Active" myself to get a webspace for me to start myphpweb? can someone write me the step by step clearly? TQ :D

I new here for this forum and is more than a month that i still not able to start a website. How should i or where should i "Active" myself to get a webspace for me to start myphpweb? can someone write me the step by step clearly? TQ :D

1st, you have to post up to 10 posts to be able to get the host option 1 (20mb 500mb BW).2ndly, you request for the hosting in the forum named REQUEST HOSTING. ensure to read the forum rules before applying
3rdly, your account info will be PMed to you by the admin and you will have to start designing and uploading you site (if you havent done that already).

If you have any other problems, dont forget to post it in the HOSTED MEMBERS' FORUM and you are sure to get replies on your problem. I hope I am able to help you in your problem.

Yes, you can access Cpanel by :

https://support.xisto.com/

whereby 'username' is the your username given/you choose when you signed up here.

If you are still not clear, you can pm me and i'll try my best to help you. But it seems that your problem is solved now.

Please remember to read the FAQs and stickies posted up by the admins. They are not there for nothing.

-Shackman