xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

~Radiohead~

they have some wierd magic about them.like you feel like life is pointless and u sorta wanna die if u listen to them too much... maybe i just have issues.

it's curious to hear that, because, prior to listening to them, I always thought their songs were depressive and all, but when I really got into Radiohead, I started to enphasize the alternative and musically evolved aspects of their works, rather than the feelings that those may produce - varying from listener to listener, of course.

yea they're pretty complex musically, but the main point of music is to express emotion anyways.. they do that very well.depressing music iz da roxorz

yea they are very very good. esp. creep which is the song that gave radiohead its fame. they have some good but slightly more more obscure (non-single) songs too.. like motion picture soundtrack.. which im listening to now. very beautiful little songdoes anybody like the unbelievable truth? they're pretty good too, and for a while i thought sharing was actually played by radiohead (turns out it was a guitarist from radiohead, and thom's brother on vocals)

creep is nice, but definitely not as great as songs like karma police or paranoid android, and 1 million miles away from any song in Kid A. If it was just for Creep, I wouldn't get into Radiohead.

Olaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!I adore Amnesiac and Kid A.When i first listen to them, i thought"my god.... these guies are trying to reinvente rock or what!!??"Really, "pyramid song" and others are amesing!!!

Olá  Bem vindo ao forum!  

Translation: Hello, welcome to the forum!

A sempre um portugues em todo o lado!!!  

Translation: There is always a portuguese everywhere!

É bem verdade! :D
Translation: That's alright! :P

Hey, you Radiohead fans, pop out! How many of you are over there?What are your fav songs or albums?

Mine is "OK Computer", although I've been listening a lot to "The Bends" these days... Those were really amazing for the time in which they were made!

:)

YEAH... I LUV >> CREEP
This my favorite song. my nationality song :)