xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

~Radiohead~

well, to the question Radiohead's best song, I would say without any doubt "Paranoid Android", and surely it's there among the very best of the 90's. Second to that, probably "Pyramid Song"... Many other would apply to that position, of course. But the n?1 is indisputed, imo.

Radiohead is one of my favorite bands, they are really improving on each album.. this is great stuff and Live they kick asses!!I like all their albums, but specially the last one, "Hail to the thief" but "ok computer" is really good also 8)

Ok computer was pretty good, but i would have to say that the best songs are spread all over their albums....Do you know if they're working on something now?

My old favourite song is ...The National Anthem and my new favourite song is SIT DOWN, STAND UP.

That song (the national anthem) is nowadays my fav in Kid A (in a close contest with "How to dissapear completely"... or with "everything in it's right place"... or with most of 'em, that album is so great!! :mrgreen: )

they have some wierd magic about them.like you feel like life is pointless and u sorta wanna die if u listen to them too much... maybe i just have issues.