xisto Community
champagne

Do You Blog?

Well most people with personal websites usually blog about their lives. People who place updates on their website is also known as blogging... I don't know what kind of blog is the best, do you mean like the way of blogging or a website with a blog? :D Anyway do you blog?

Well most people with personal websites usually blog about their lives. People who place updates on their website is also known as blogging...

Yeah, I guess you are right about this.

The kinds of blog, I might differ into two groups.

First one, is the one hosted on the net like Blogger, Blog-city, or something like that.

The second one, is the one that you created with the software by your own.

There are also certain types of sofeware for blogger.

Movable Type, pMachine, Wordpress, plog....etc.

I own many blogs myself.

I always use the ones hosting on the net, because I havn't figure out how to install those blogging system yet. I'd like to try to create my own someday~ :D

If you are creating your own blog, not the one hosting on the net, please share some thoughts with me. :D

Blog is kind of like a online diary. People can easily post a message on the web. It's a good start to share thoughts with others. Some blogs may even post a image on the web.You can know what the other is doing, what do they think, or make friends through blogs.It could be formal or informal.Just type in "Blog" in google, you will learn a lot from that. :D

Nah I Dont Blog I Keep My Secrets To My Self Cuz Theres Alot That Happened In My Life Alot Of *BLEEP* Bad Stuff Note:"Nothing To Do With Drugs Or Me Going To Jail" Just Alot Of *BLEEP* Has Happeneds I Hate It But Ow Well Ill Get Over It.

oke a online diary...thats nice.so if i understand correctly,you can use it for personal use,and for open use (everybody can see)

Yep I do. But the problem with me is that it never last. So far I was not able to find a good host which can last more than 3 months. :D I use plog which is a great script. It have many features. Some use the online services like blogger. But having your own blog script running on your site is better since you can customize to suit you.

To make a blog is pretty much the reason I am getting an account here, I had an account on LJ but i hate them so very very much because they limit your options, so with a bunch of MySQL stuff i will be able to finally set up the site like i want it

i don't understand the point of a blog, its like a diary, and im a guy, guys like me don't have diary's " Blog's ", but no offence to you people who blog, i have nothing against it, i just share an honest opinion about it....why would i want to blog so people can really read all my secerets? like mybeing the real murderer of oj simpsons wife, and how i am the one who made the world round, and also how i invented the penny....... crap, i geuss i might aswell start a blog, i just told u guys all my secerets... damnit

I believe blog is more than a diary......

I've seen people doing it with some graphic design, which looks soooo nice.

And I've also seen web developer talking about some software series topics, people who talk about music in depth,....etc.

Ve~~~ry professional~~~~~~~~

Blog can do many things more than you think. :D

Same as forum.

Forum could also be a personal website. All you need to do, is to close all the regestrations. :D

-----------------------------------------

Is there anyone using MovableType?

Edited by champagne (see edit history)

i know that blogs are more then what i said, but i meant no offence by them, i have to admit, i seend some neat things on them b 4, such as art & design, but yeah, blogs just arent for me.sorry if i offended anyone

So far the best blogging site that I can find is modblog. This place will probably be ten times better though.
My thing with some blogging sites is restrictions to customization. I have an account with alot, including tblog and livejournal. Except for modblog I do not use any of them.
Check out my blog here http://dizilluziondmasokist.modblog.com/
I must warn you, have an open mind. :P