xisto Community
cragllo

The Sims!

This area was empty, so... here we go, The Sims!

Gotta be one of the best life sims going...
What do you think?

Also, does anyone what to contribute to my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ be it walls floors roofs or objects, Id love to host them (mainly because I dont have time to make mew content, but would like to keep it updated)

thank you,
Cragllo.

Yeah i play the sims sometimes on my other computer because all the expansions take up alot of room. I have almost all the expansions and preordered sims 2 so i would say i like the sims too.

I <3 the sims, all I have is the Deluxe Edition though, it has all the normal stuff+DE "exclusive content" and the Livin Large expansion pack in it. I also don't have the money for any other packs :D mostly cuz I really wanna get The Sims2 and The Urbz.

I played the sims.... Well got bored after 2 hours of playing it.But i think its funny cuase they come up with these expansion packages over and over.. Its the same game except they add more colors and new objects in every expansion.

Strangely ,I spent a lot of time on that game building houses, designing characters until i realised how one dimentional it is. All you do all day long is to satify your sim's "needs." It can get really old after you play for a very long time. The sims 2 is coming out soon though. I'm hoping for more depth and features =P

well it's kind having a pet you just have to take care of it..except he doesn't do any tricks..I love rts, rpgs, mmorpgs stuff like that..some people don't but i think sims is a game that keeps you busy for a couple of hours.