xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is the best game series?

oh waite sorry i just rememberd!, even tho it's not my personal favorate, but Final Fantasy's got everyone beat on the series thing...

I would definitely have to go with final fantasy. I don't particularly like ff8, but I have enjoyed the rest. I won't ever touch ff11 just because I don't like mmorpgs. However, final fantasy is starting to grow very old on me... well, maybe it's not that, maybe it's square. They're just announcing these "sequels" one right after the other for ff7, yet they say they don't to release sequels so they can be safe from butchering the original... well that's what they're doing right now.

Final Fantasy and Zelda would have to get my vote. I have spent far too many nhours on both. I also liked the older C&C games, but though that the new ones didn't stanbd up so well to the competition, maybe just because there are so many RTS games around at the moment.