xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is the best game series?

legacy of kain and soul reaver series , and i mean story-wise, not the best combat engine (although defiance was pretty darn good), but man,they sure know how to tell a story

Well i love alot of games especially for the action and graphics, heres my order of games from best to low, from my point of view (please don't be mad if they are not your favorite)Halo 2 (xbox) for the co-op action + xbox live funGTA San Andreas (ps2) for new cars, weapons, new mapMetal Gear Solid: Snake Eater (ps2) better gfx then mgs2, new terrainNinja Gaiden (xbox) best graphics game of all timeGhost Recon 2 (xbox) i dunno just saw it somewhereForza Motorsport (xbox) best customizable cars and racing gameGran Turismo 4 (ps2) tunable cars, new maps, + i got gt3all these are my view so i ask not to be mad at me im just saying how i like them.

I love series :wink: : :arrow: Rollercoaster Tycon :arrow: Warcraft :arrow: GTA :arrow: Half Life.... :arrow: CoD and MoH :wink: adn more :roll:

i heard that gt4 is not compatible for online. is that true?

I hardly think this is true because even psp i believe has internet ports. But if its true that the game doesnt have an online then it might be i gota check up on that

Half life 2 is the greates game alive, you should all try it as well as CS source and HL1 source. Graphics are changed and completely real. They followed physics of the real world exactly to the smallest detail. Beats any other game if u ask me

my favorite series would have to be the Total War series (strategy games) or the Delta Force/JO series :Dim always a fan of novalogic games, as well as a fan of the total war series. they have the best games imo :D

Well... this is a tough one.My immediate decision is the Final Fantasy series.But, when I think about it, I want to say the Mario series. I mean, the Mario series has platformers (Super Mario Bros., Super Mario 64), RPGs (Super Mario RPG, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga), racing games (Super Mario Kart), sports games (Mario Golf, Mario Tennis), and so on.