xisto Community
iGuest

Dating on the net... u cool about it..?

ok.. i am here just to have some fun .... so here's the question, would u really feel secure going for a date on the net...? someone u wudnt know, have never seen and all that, if u were proposed by someone on the cyber planet, what wud u do...?

I don't even know if I would go for dating online. I would prefer to get to know someone face to face. Its better that way. Dating online is interesting but because of the annoymos identity, what you know about the person may not be true.Thus, you may get disappointed when you meet him/her face to face.I hate those type of disappointment.That's why I prefer to meet someone face to face.

I have done it, and i am doing it now, but after a while we call each other and talk to each other, then if things work out after that, we send eachother a picture of ourself, then if things still work out, we'll think about meeting, i've gotten as far as meeting a person, her name was Megan, she was from Berlin, New York, we meet, talked and still talk today