xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dundun2007

Halo Pc Online

Halo PC will live for a long time. The average server count during any time of day is 630. Player count is around 900-1500. I've seen people come into the game that have just picked it up for the first time or gotten it for christmas. Most of the servers are dedicated to Heavy Weapon CTF, mods, Snipers and stunts. The Halo CE servers are also still very active. New maps are coming out all the time.-reply by Whark

Hi I would like to say that Halo is by far the gayest game in history! By FAR! Anyways I am just commenting on this because Runescape is 99999999999999999999 gaggilion times better!Furthermore I would like to say that I am selling my entire Bandos armour set for the lowest possible in runescape. If you are reading this then u are probably an oober halo *BLEEP* that should play runescape so that u can buy my bandos armour which is worth around 150mill! beat that!-my runescape name is "jesus_killmoses"I am lvl 128My str lvl is - 96My atk lvl is - 88My def lvl is - 98And my hp lvl is - 99 (Yah thats right I got a skillcape so take that!)P.S. Noob!

Hello!
well, I've downloaded Halo and I really found it terrible the PC version... the gamecube version is much better and interesting with better graphics.

Halo for computer is terrible and I won't even think about online version... Might be intersting, but not the best.

XIII is much better or even Counter-strike or all those Steam games for online gaming...

Tim.

Gamecube doesn't have Halo. Never will.

They is something terrible with your speech, it seems.. broken.

What is XIII? and obviously Steam games are better for online gaming.. Halo Combat Evolved came out a LONG time ago.

Halo on PC I agree "was" good, not anymore. It has lost it's touch in the gaming world. Although many people still play it, which is strange cause the games longevity is low, I find the game is outdated. Custom content is hard to make, especially maps. My idea is that it was good Back in the day. And I recommend not to play this game on Xbox, because it is now rubbish in my eyes when played on console.