xisto Community
Schweden

Bush vs Kerry whou would you vote if you were able to?

First of all i gotta say I'm not from america I see this vote from the outside, and Im not going to intervene and tell you what a better president for you is as I think both candidates aren't worth much anyways, it's sad how you have to choose from those 2!

You know, you would think that they would make it a tad easier somehow for their to be more choices in the election. I mean, if it is democracy and all. This just goes to show just how much our government is controlled by an inside job, not us. I say this perhaps because I am a libertarian, bitter because my candidate did not get into the running, but hey hey, one day ya know.Ideally I would choose neither, because we are perhaps screwed however we pick. But I would have to choose Kerry.

Please go to vote. Even neither of the candidates 100% representsyour opinion, there should be one that is closer to your opinion thananother.In my opinion, Bush is a spoiled person. The RNC is really ugly.Anyone who suggested to let Bush's daughters on the stage tomake jokes is idiot. Should not take the country business as thierown family business. What's a shame. :P

Actually, there are quite a few more than just these two if you're not happy with either one of them.

Mr. Sterling David Allan
Providential - 2004 NPAT Harry Dschaak
Providential

Mr. Gene Amondson
Prohibition - No NPAT

Mr. Blake Ashby
Republican - 2004 NPAT

Mr. Michael J. Badnarik
Libertarian - 2004 NPAT Mr. Richard V. Campagna
Libertarian

Mr. Michael W. 'Mike' Bay
National Barking Spider Resurgence - 2004 NPAT Dave Cogan
National Barking Spider Resurgence

(there are lots and lots more but the thread woulda become too long)
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I personally will be voting for GW. Did anybody see the speech of Senator Zell Miller? Whoo that guy rocks!

I am able to vote this election year. But I'm not sure if there is a candidate worth voting for. The two biggest options are Kerry and Bush and both are rather sleezy to me. The problem I have with Bush is mostly due to the fact that the war with Iraq is ongoing. We should have left that country a while ago. Instead, our troops are still there, still fighting, and still dying and a daily bases. It's just stupid. They don't want us there and our troops want to come home! Personally I think Bush is on a "Power Trip." Granted, getting rid of Sadam was a good idea, but when you overexceed your welcome, you should leave. We have most deffinately overexceeded our welcome in that country. As for Kerry... This guy just seems like and idiot to me. He can't keep his position straight. One minute he is for a cause, the next he's against it. Make up your damned mind, Kerry! Not to mention, he wont shut up about the war in Iraq and how bad of a job Bush is doing. Hello! The American public already knows this... We don't need it repeated over and over again... If, and I do stress that word, I vote this election year, it will most deffinately not be for either the BUSH campaign or the KERRY campaign. I would probably vote for someone who isn't as likely to win and hope that he does. Maybe we'll have a intelligent president for a change and not someone trying to live up to daddy's reputation... Later, J. (TS)

I probably shouldn't say this, but i think that this is the worst american election in a long time.

I honestly don't care if you want to say it or not. It IS the worst election year. There are practically NO candidates worth voting for...

Later,

J. (TS)

Is someone a fellow libertarian here? Even though our candidate did not make it we can vote for Nader as a write in. :lol: Or did he make it? Anyway, I am voting for Nader. Who else is? I refuse to vote democrat or republican. :P

Both Bush and Kerry are bad, just because Kerry lives in the past and keeps bringing it up, and of course all stuff surrounding 9/11 and the war in Iraq.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Hope everyone register to vote by now. I am in favor of Kerry. Just simply tired with thedifficult years under Bush government. - Crazy weather because of global warming (result from Bush's undone the agreement on environment)- Laid off (Job was sent off shore)- Increasing crime rate ('cuz the downhill economy)Bush SUCK. :)

Bush all da way baby!! Yeah! Representin 4 da home team! (throw it up!) he he he he..... anyways, Kerry sux major, flip flopping worse than flipper! whats up w/dat?Hes been wrong throughout history.... what makes u think he'll be right in the future??Listen 2 Hannity, Savage, Limbaugh, any1 on the RIGHT side! they know whats goin on!

At least, Kerry admitted when he made the wrong decisionand correct it. He doesn't live in the dream world and keepmoving in the wrong direction.How can Bush tell us, Americans are doing well. Look atthe poverty rate, criminal rate, high school drop out rate..Maybe some other countries that they sent job to are doing well, but not America and Americans.