xisto Community
X3r0X

Online gaming speed increase Help please....

The best thing to do now is wait. The prices are bound to come down soon and will become more reasonable. Till then have to be content with less demanding games :(

I just wanted to toss up the fact that you guys are replying to a post that was made in early 2004, before Broadband was widely available.Your advice is good for today's standards, but people... You really need to quit resurrecting old threads and then giving advice based on things that were out-of-date 5 years ago.

Yes, it's fastly incraising, but that's good for the Gaming Companies, like Bllizzard, etc .. But bad for the Childs 'cos they are playing games all day long, and there can be some bad things happening when you're all day long at your pc .. Also, we[childs] love playing games, diff types but they are all games :) It's bad we sometimes enter with our mind to the game, we can make some stupid things after that :D

I don't think there are ways to increase your speed other than reducing other programs that probably access the internet without your knowledge for updates etc. I've heard of programs that try and configure your computer for faster play of games but not increasing net speed. You may just have to save to purchase a faster connection :lol:.