xisto Community
Too_Hot

ONSPEED

A friend of mine uses it and says its increased his 56kb to a 300kb internet connection speed. i dont know because i have a 2mbit connection but it can also boost ur broadband speed 3x. check it out at Onspeed

its got a lot of good review that u can see at the review section on their site. :D

now i think thats a real kool soft to use. if it is gonna speed up my internet speed 3x more. is it for free? i guess i gotta go check it out.

have tried this months ago. but soon my trial period expired, so tough luck! :Di dont want to pay for this service. speed enhancement is achieved mostly by downsizing quality of imageson pages viewed. if you dislike images, you can just turn OFF the imagessettings of your browser, and speed is enhanced, even without onspeed.with onspeed, it still has to pass the onspeed servers, so a minor lagtime is expected (still, a lag time is a lag time). pages are crunched on theonspeed servers before being served to a network of servers before itgets to your browser, so this is an extra step before getting to view your desired web page. touting it to reach 300kb on a 56kb connection is just too much :D i'm alsoon a 56kb connection and the best i can get with onspeed is a little over3X speed enhancement. the BIG BUT here is: images you view are compromised. if you enjoy viewing pages with fuzzy graphics embeddedas a result of onspeed, go on, use it. :D the best thing to do for me is to kill/close apps which are running inthe background of my OS which i dont need while being connected to theinternet. this gives my PC the extra juice it needs to give my modem the resources it needs. :D overall, onspeed oversells like every internet accelerator i've tried. :D

well i personally dont need this onspeed of a thing. my internet speed is enough for whatever i want to do or download from the web. at least i can download things from 20kb/s to 60kb/s at times 80kb/s. thats good enough for me